Friday 7 January 2011

bits and pieces

The Card Catalogue preview

Things have been a little still with the blog lately and that's okay. Because behind the scenes it's been quite busy. Since the website relaunch I've been fielding emails about workshops, press troubleshooting, and inquiries. And in between designing wedding invitations suites, I've been writing a piece for an online magazine (which I'll share with you on a later date). It's a good thing to be this active in the work and I can't wait to roll up my sleeves to just print.

Above is a small preview of what's been in the back of mind since last year. These were printed late last summer and I'm really hoping I can revive The Card Catalogue soon. I've tried not to talk about it much here because, frankly, not a whole lot can be said about it.With all of the custom work I'm (happy about) taking on, my personal work is being set aside for now. But I'm keeping it very close to me. The upside to delaying a beloved project is that the more time I spend thinking about it, the more it will evolve and (hopefully) crystallize.

Chris and I want to thank everyone who commented, tweeted, emailed and left messages about the new snap + tumble website. The redesign was long overdue.

It was a snowy wonderland in Toronto last night and for some reason it made my thoughts turn to hot yoga. I may try it for the first time soon. We'll see how it goes.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.