Friday 25 February 2011

i baked a cake for the first time





I won't even go into the disastrous details about how this cake came to be. In short, I had a mad hankering for chocolate cake a couple days ago and searched the interwebs for an easy recipe. Easy, because I'm no baker and I had very little baking ingredients in my cupboards. I get defeated pretty easily when something goes awry when I try to bake. So when this one survived, it was fitting to have a cake to celebrate the occasion. I'm all about small wins.

Speaking of which, thank you to those who commented and emailed about the print exchange! Chosen at random are Linda, Alana and Carolyn - please forward your mailing address my way!

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.