Friday 8 June 2012

the postcard printing station

Not only will The Junction Flea be my first show of the year, it'll be my first outdoor event and it'll also be the first time I offer on-site printing!

Introducing, the Postcard Printing Station! I'll be toting my mini showcard to the flea and a stack of blank postcards for folks to print on. There will be black ink and a choice of six plates to chose from. Only $3 a print or free with purchase!

The weather for Sunday looks to be hot, hot, hot. Maybe the flea will have a sprinkler system set up so I can run through it every 5 minutes?

For those of you in the GTA, I hope to see you at The Junction Flea. Swing by, make a print, say hello...it's been too long!

Have a great weekend, all!


//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.