Friday 7 December 2012

starburst are coming to town: City of Craft


I just found out last week that I'll be participating in the City of Craft happening this weekend. It's been a crazy week of late night printing and getting things together for my table. I'm happy to say that I'll be bringing the Postcard Printing Station to the event! It debuted at the first Junction Flea and was a hit. I will be at the City of Craft on both Saturday and Sunday from 12-2pm. If you're in the hood, say hello or come and get your hands dirty and print a postcard or two. There'll also be a few new cards featuring the starbursts!

City of Craft 2012
December 8 & 9
Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
$2 Admission
Children under 12 FREE
The Theatre Centre
1087, 1093 & 1095 Queen Street West


If you aren't able to make it to the CoC, a small selection of cards are still available in the S + T shop!

A good weekend to you all!

//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.