Tuesday 30 July 2013

new address postcards for angela

One of my oldest and dearest friends has recently become a homeowner and I couldn't be happier for her. She asked if I could design and print her new address postcards and I didn't wait to get started. Her new space is in the historic Tip Top Tailors building which was converted from the warehouse and offices of the Toronto clothing retailer. I knew I wanted to print the building because, well, just look at it...it's an art deco beauty! I kept the signage in its signature red and used an art deco style font for the back of the postcards. Clean, neat, and simple. I think these moving announcements are the cat's meow :) 

Congratulations, Angela! Can't wait to see the place!

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.